We appreciate your interest in volunteering with the Canadian Women’s Foundation!
Given that the Foundation is a funding organization, rather than a direct service provider, we suggest volunteering in the following ways to help support our mission:
- Check out the : The Foundation funds programs across Canada that empower women and girls to move , , and . Your time and skills could benefit an organization or shelter right in your community!
- Host your own event: You can help us raise funds by organizing an event in your own community. It can be anything from an after-school bake sale to a social gathering at your workplace. or email
- Check out our and other : Email to find out about volunteering.
- Volunteer committees: Much of the Foundation’s work is guided by whose members have relevant experience or expertise. Although these committee members usually join by invitation, we do occasionally post .
- Write a blog post: Do you have a story or opinion to share when it comes to gender equality? We welcome blog post submissions as part of our goal of amplifying the voices of women and girls. If you are interested in submitting a guest post, have a look at our .
- Student placements: The Foundation takes on a few students each year who are doing work placements as part of professional certificate programs. Placement students are considered based on the suitability of their program to the needs of the Foundation. If you’re interested in doing a placement with the Foundation, email .