Start your week right by staying up to date on the latest gender equality news in Canada. Here are the headlines that caught our attention last week.
Foundation features: We talked emotional tax, diversity at work, and upcoming election issues for women and girls in Canada
New data on gender-based violence that could help us stop it
- Thousands of Canadian transit passengers target of sexual violence between 2013 and 2017, Globe analysis finds
- How advancements in technology affect domestic violence
When it’s all work, and no pay
- Kids Don’t Damage Women’s Careers — Men Do
- Only 1% of gender equality funding is going to women’s organisations – why?
- Disparity between men’s and women’s athletics is deeper than just equal pay
Showing changemaker leadership
- Want more women in politics? Try a campaign school, councillor says
- Meet the Mi’kmaw lawyer who hopes her national book club helps turn the page toward reconciliation
to have our latest stories and resources sent to your inbox. Follow us on and to join a national conversation about empowering girls.