- Our Story
- Our Work
- Your Money at Work
- Stop the violence
- Our Approach
- Our Impact
- The Facts About Violence Against Women
- Investing in Teen Healthy Relationships
- Our approach to teen healthy relationships
- Online Learning Series
- Social Media - E-relationships: How do we stay socially connected, healthy and safe?
- Social Media - Issues and Challenges in Teen Online Relationships
- Social Media - Tips for Adapting Healthy Relationship Programs
- Youth Engagement – Advice from Teen Leaders
- Youth Engagement – The Basics
- Youth Engagement – Using Youth Facilitators
- End poverty
- Empower girls
- End human trafficking
- In your province or territory
- Take Action
- Our supporters
- OUR BLOG
Online Learning Series
Our Online Learning Series will involve numerous e-learning opportunities, including two major webinars that will address key program building strategies.
Our Youth Advisory Committee will develop and oversee the webinars that will guide the learning and leadership development of young people across the country. This e-learning component will support organizations in their implementation and strengthen the network of service providers in the field.
If you would like to receive more information about our online learning series, register for our e-bulletin updates under Teen healthy relationships online learning series.
Issue 1 - Advice and information on working with teens, including input from the teen leaders themselves!
Issue 2 - Learn how to become a strong ally to young people as they navigate their on-line relationships.